- 07-Feb-2017 to 08-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Brentwood, TN, USA
- Full Time
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Center of Excellence
Warner Music's new center of excellence for Shared Services, opening in 2017, will be home to the financial, legal and administrative functions that provide critical support and best-in-class services to our US Recorded Music and Publishing businesses. The Nashville center will embody the innovative and creative spirit that stems from the company's deep history in nurturing entrepreneurial thinking and artist-focused innovation, enabling our employees to develop a wide range of skills through cross-function collaboration and development opportunities.
The Finance Department will be responsible for managing the center's accounting and cash management functions. As a critical component of the Finance department, the Procure to Pay team will be responsible for timely processing of invoices and issuing of payments as well as maintaining the vendor master, IRS information, with a focus on company spend to identify areas of cost reduction to help drive cash flow.
High Level Job Description
The Analyst, for Accounts Payable supports the team in driving continuous improvement and achieving performance goals through data analysis, use of reporting tools, and compilation of performance metrics. Additionally, the Analyst oversees the customer service process and liaises with internal and external customers. This role also supports daily invoice processing, disbursements and vendor maintenance within SAP and Ariba.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Create, assign, monitor and resolve Accounts Payable customer service tickets for both internal and external customers.
- Address incoming inquiries with professionalism and knowledgeable responses.
- Perform timely processing of 1099-MISC, 1042-S, 1099-DIV AND 1099-INT forms for all required reportable vendors and reconcile to GL and A/P Subledger on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare reports for 1099-MISC, 1099-DIV & 1099-INT annual filing with the I.R.S.
- Prepare reports for 1042-S annual filing with the I.R.S.
- Identify vendors, issue and track B-NOTICE submissions.
- Review vendor maintenance updates.
- Provide relevant data and analysis to facilitate timely processing and compliance with the company's escheatment process.
- Enforce policies and procedures with offshore team and vendors.
- Understand potential for error, fraud and other risks in large financial processes.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the full Accounts Payable cycle with a minimum of one year of experience working in Accounts Payable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are needed in daily interactions with internal and external customers.
- Proven intermediate to advanced Excel skills (understanding V-Lookup, Pivot and Functions) and working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Well-developed organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, aligned with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task several priority issues.
- Understanding knowledge of SAP
- SAP BI/BW and Business Objects
- ARIBA (Procure to Pay)
- Service Now
- 1099/1042PRO software and process
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company's Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee's religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright 2015 Warner Music Inc.